Player

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the Blog


I’m turning 60 this year, so I thought it might be a good idea to pull together an audiobiography - the songs, sound experiments, radio productions, mash-ups and other audio stuff that I’ve created over the years - and post it all here on the off chance that some part of it may be of interest to somebody.

If you want to start at the beginning, click on "My Life as a Series of Demos - Part 1" over on the right-hand side. The entries are chronological, more or less, so the sound quality of the files mostly gets better as you move forward in time.

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thank you for this beautiful blog..
    Is there anyway to contact you by email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is, of course, but may I ask what you'd like to discuss? I'd just as soon avoid spammers, salespeople and other undesirables, I'm sure you understand.

    ReplyDelete